Saving and Processing Data
BioconColors considers it extremely important to handle user data responsibly. Personal data is processed and protected carefully.
If BioconColors wishes to use this information, it shall take into account the preferences stipulated by the User. If the User decides to give his information to third parties via BioconColors, BioconColors shall in no way be responsible for the manner in which this third party handles this information.
- supporting and developing BioconColors’s market efforts
- improving the services and possibilities of the BioconColors Website
- providing information services to relevant third parties
In order to promote use of the website and the services it offers, BioconColors stores data about Users and their surfing behaviour on the website in files, with the aim of analysing this data in order to improve the design of a website so that BioconColors can further optimise its services. BioconColors also uses the information concerned to keep Users abreast of interesting offers of products and services, news, information about and advertising for the products and services of other company departments of BioconColors and of products and services of Business Partners or carefully selected third parties, or to analyse this information for marketing purposes and to relate information to your profile.
BioconColors is entitled to provide your e-mail address and other information collected about you and the information registered by you to the following third parties:
- organisations and companies that form part of BioconColors group of companies, at the time information is obtained or in the future;
- organisations and companies that process the file or parts thereof or have it/them processed, for example with the aim of analysing this file or to send out information or direct mail;
- organisations and companies that state that they comply with the legal provisions relating to spam and sending advertising and who will only send information to you by e-mail after having received permission from BioconColors to send that specific advertising or information.
BioconColors retains the right to make changes to this Privacy Statement. Therefore, you should check the Privacy Statement regularly. If you have any questions about this Privacy Statement, please contact us.
Calle Omicron 512
Parque Internacional de la Industria y Comercio
Callao 3, Lima
BioconColors uses, like many Websites, “cookies” when providing its electronic services. A cookie is a small file that is stored on your computer’s hard disk in order to recognise you when you revisit the site. These cookies are only used to facilitate your use of the website and to enable information about our company and our (new) products and services to be sent to you.
You can set your browser so that you are notified that a cookie is being placed or that it is not possible to gather cookies, which does however restrict the Website’s possibilities. The domain name under which the cookies are stored is BioconColors.com. The period of validity of the cookies varies from the duration of your visit to an unlimited period. BioconColors not collect any personal data using cookies.